Careers at Haven Hall Hotel
Join our Amazing Team
Haven Hall Hotel offers extraordinary luxury with cliff top views of the sea. Winning nothing but likes, praises, and good reviews, Haven Hall deserves the 5-star ratings it gets on Trip Advisor, Google and the AA. Our dedicated team take great pride in creating this ‘wow’ factor for all the famous guests who come to stay. In 2020 Trip Advisor rated Haven Hall number 7 in the UK for "Small Luxury Hotels"
Do you enjoy working hard and having fun? Would you like to join a 5-star team? Then we’d like to meet you. This is not your usual job. Our standards need to reach extraordinary heights to keep our guests happy. And because we all want to have fun, we like hiring people who are enthusiastic, passionate about doing a good job and great at mucking in to do whatever is needed. Team work means being happy to help even when it’s ‘not your job’ and sometimes catch things that someone else might have forgotten.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours
- Weekends and Bank Holidays – Yes! Of course we will need you then – that’s when the most of the guests arrive.
- Excellent rate of pay plus your full share of gratuities.
What we are looking for:
- Friendly, helpful, can-do attitude
- Previous experience of cleaning to a high standard
- Good at taking initiative and thinking before doing
- Open to learning new ways of doing things
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Alertness to the needs of the guest
Housekeeper Job Duties
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Washing windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Washing blinds
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
Housekeeper Skills and Qualifications
Knowledge of and experience in Cleaning and Sanitising rooms to varying levels to meet requirements, Willingness to Learn new cleaning methods and how to use various pieces of equipment, Ability to Adapt to Different Situations and Change Work Processes to accommodate customer needs, Ability to Take Criticism, Listening Skills to make sure that they are meeting the needs of their clients for cleanliness and sanitation standards, Good Customer Service skills, Reliability, Organisational skills, Integrity and Honesty, High Energy Levels.
How to apply:
Please email your CV with references to David@HavenHallHotel.com